Monday, January 19, 2009

winter vacation (I'm over it)

So this is what my winter break "boiled" down to. Oh my God, I need some activity. It started out with that anticipation. You know, first college break. (Whoo!) like im really gonna go clubbing every night and not get sick of hanging out with my friends. December 19 seems like such a long time ago. It was.
I only went clubbing twice. and that was within the first week of being on break. I celebrated Xmas. Got a new phone. went text bananas. saw Talib kweli. Turned 19. overate. overslept. and overreacted to boy and friend issues. I am Over it.
I wanna go back to school already and get this semester over with. It feels like I'm in one spot and I'm trying to move forward.
This right now is the moment before a human catapult is launched. or a slingshot released. super anticipation. why can't it be wednesday already?



No comments:

Post a Comment