Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I should Really be sleeping but...It's far too hot.

Apparently there was a meteor shower tonight? i dont think i would be able to see it from here anyway.inside. lol

i have 16 days or so until school starts. and i still dont have all the supplies i need. so i promised my mother i wouldnt go to bed until i finished putting together a list and all the prices: im almost done.

i thought my dad was going to take me shopping tomorrow. but i guess that isnt really happening. i wish at this point i could be a little more self sufficient. but when i get to school, get a job, get my stuff together then ill be ok.

i apologize for all the grammatical mistakes here. im way too tired to be all literary.... i dont even care at this point.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment