Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hey, It's me in '04!

HERE IS an incredible picture of me during my most awkward stage of life!

Not saying I'm a winner now, but I can look back at this particular photo and remember how goofy I was.

I had a Xanga Page. I wanted to be a stand up comic. I thought it was cute to post overzealous mugshots as profile pictures. I called myself Pauline aka BiggieSh0rtii aka Pnk*Bunni aka crazygrll. (oh brother)

Everything I did back then was a product of peer influence. I wore tight jeans that cut off my belly (as my mom would say lol), I rocked really shiny lipgloss that sparkled in the sun (I was also an ardent body glitter enthusiast). I affected an ignorant way of talking when I was around certain people. And if that isn't foolish enough, thought I could seduce older men with my super thin eyebrows! In essence, I was 14 years old.

Nearly 6 years have passed since then and I am about to turn 20 in 2 weeks. Although the years have passed and I have shed my insecure oddities I'm sure I'm still quite a joke.

We shall see 6 years from now...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you in 04. Thats interesting you were like that.

    How would you describe yourself now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to assess who I am at this point. I don't think I'm half as concerned with what people think of me now as I was then. I don't think I am a comedian, I'm a lot happier than I was then.

    ReplyDelete