Monday, December 28, 2009

My 20th Birthday!

YOU KNOW WHEN someone asks how it feels to be another year older when your birthday comes? Most of the time you feel the same so you just reply "iono...the same"

Well today (yesterday,the 27th) was my 20th birthday and it feels great. I'm no longer a teenager, the adolescent insecurities and shortcomings are behind me, and I'm ready to begin living the life of a person who knows who she is and what she wants.

When people tell interesting stories about when they were young, they usually occur during the 20's, and when people lie about their age, they pretend to be 20; so bring it on prime decade!

I know that being 20 is not much besides what I make of it, but I'm glad to have been alive for two decades! Life has been pretty good to me, and at this point I can look back and now turn a new page for the rest of my youth. I intend on living it up and being the best me I can be!

And in related news: This is a video recount of how I spent my Birthday.
word? Is this really the still shot?

2 comments:

  1. haha Pauline your so cute in the beginning! LOl Im glad you had a good 20th birthday..im lookin forward to mine next august haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That is the still! So funny. I love you and Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete