Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oddity: Homophobic, Illiterate, Doctor!


MY FRIEND and I came across this sign on a traffic light post in Philadelphia a few weeks ago on Broad Street.

What Homophobe with poor spelling managed to get his PhD and decided to use this for the good of spreading messages like this?

I thought this was funny at first, but then I came to the eerie realization that this guy was probably serious. It isn't as bad just to think like this; but to make a sign and post it on the street in the hopes to influence others? Is there a band of these people somewhere?

A tiny speck of my hope in humanity has crumbled.

2 comments:

  1. we find crazy things in north philly too!! my roomie found a sign about six months ago on paper scrawled in magic marker warning people of the dangers of the asian and his cousin the caucasian. needless to say, the ignorance of people can be very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! wow I don't see such a close relation between asians and caucasians. What inspires these people?

    ReplyDelete