Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kindly Comestibles

I'VE STARTED the GM Diet yesterday and it's been going well. I can't stop peeing but that's an effect of drinking a million glasses of water a day. My skin looks really vibrant and I can tell I've shed some water weight already.

I'm really starting to miss sweets and fatty foods, but only when I smell or see them. It definitely feels like life is boring without McDoubles and Cake and all that good stuff.

`Stop feeding babies colored sugar coated lard squares - Beef Rap

2 comments:

  1. My family may be going on a vacation this summer that involves bathing suits. I don't want anything (insecurities) to get in the way of me having a good time.

    Plus I need to lower my cholesterol. I have been seeing a lot of people experiencing health problems later in life and I don't want to go out like that.

    ReplyDelete