Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wayne Brady was Right.

EVERY MORNING I wake up, I don't necessarily get out my smiley face cup; but as I reluctantly get ready for school or work, I make myself a cup of coffee and then add unholy amounts of this stuff right here.

It's freaking delicious. And it makes the yucky, mundane, gray, existential nightmarish timeline of my life a little bit more bearable. 

I encourage everyone who reads this to find something you kind of love, and just inject it into this carousel of tedium we call life. 

Seriously, I'm running on an I/V drip of International Delight coffee creamer.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds more like an addiction than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what can i say? it's my drug of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vanilla latte is so good! but i just found a new love for coffee mate's italian sweet cream... delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. italian sweet cream is bangin! i had it at cathy's with your mom's biscotti lol!

    ReplyDelete