Friday, February 26, 2010

Product Review: Trident Layers



REALLY, PAULINE? YES. I am going to do a  product review on Trident Layers gum. 


THE PINK ONE is strawberry orange flavored. It kind of has a smoothie taste and its tangy. It is pretty true to flavor but at the same token, who told them that strawberry and orange are an appealing combo? I like the color though. I give it a 5/10


THE GREEN ONE is apple pineapple flavor. It smells really good and It tastes better than the former. I was more excited about this one than the strawberry orange. Its filled with flavor. 7/10


That being said, the flavor on this gum only lasts about 5 minutes and the center "juicy" part is not as invigorating as I thought it would be. You only get 14 sticks to a pack but they are kind of large so you can blow bubbles. The thing about that though is that the gum is pretty firm so you have to do a lot of chewing before you get to the fun part, and by then the flavor is gone. This gum is pretty good, but don't go into it expecting a lot of you will be disappointed.


If they tried to pay me in Trident Layers, I would quit my job. 4/10

2 comments:

  1. You must have a lot of free time on your hands to be doing a review of gum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no i don't. i just wanted to make sure i do a blog post everyday. the qulity of the post had to suffer yesterday because i didnt have time to actually think about what to write about.

    ReplyDelete