Sunday, February 21, 2010

VANITY (UN) FAIR!

 

EVERY YEAR Vanity Fair does a "Young Hollywood" issue in which they feature a cover and a centerfold with several young female stars who they would consider to be the hottest young actors of the year. 


This year, the group of cover girls includes Amanda Seyfried from Dear John  and Mamma Mia, Kristen Stewart from the Twilight jawns, Some other chick from Twilight, The redheaded girl, Emma- something from Superbad, (honestly, I don't know what she was in this year) Evan Rachel Wood (-- seriously? She was on the cover before!) and then a bunch of other women who I don't recognize. 



BUT, WHERE IS GABBY SIDIBE?



* NOTE: I really don't want this to become an entertainment/gossip blog, (there's enough of that out there, but this just bugs me. I promise this is it for this kind of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment